Small Job Quote Needed Small Aluminum Clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GisMo

Please see attached prints for the two parts I need.Quantity is 4 of each part. 3D CAD files will be provided to winning bidder.

P Clamp is intended to be two parts yet machined as one. It is to be sawwed through the notch between the two smaller holes. The of the diameter of the notches are 3/32; same as the thru holes if you decide to drill them out to avoid a tool change. (I can saw them myself)
View attachment P Clamp 38 Rev0.pdf

Maybe all four parts can be machined at once from a bar?
View attachment P Clamp Hinge Rev0.pdf

I am open to different grades of aluminum if you don't have the material I want in a drop bin.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Our prices are VERY competitive, however, volumes would need to be higher but we stock everything at our Mentor, Ohio location, which reduces your inventory costs and lead time, and we can send you small quantities throughout the year, but in order to get the best price, we would have to stock 250 more of each part over a year. If interested, call or email me, Jay Santamaria, at:

Sunbright USA. Inc.
440.205.0600 ext. 248
jay@sunbrightusa.com

GisMo

Yea, I need a job-shop type company to have these made. I only need some prototypes at this point.

j charon

Good Morning
I would be pleased to here from you. I have 35 plus years in CNC manufacturing, with newer equipment. I am not ISO certified, but maintain a quality system.
I use a Brown & Sharpe Micro-Val for a CMM, used but in calibration. I am a very small shop that is looking for new customers to grow with.

Thank you for your interest.
J Charon
Charon Technologies Inc.
(262)633-0005 bus

jhodges

Howdy, I am a hobbyist machinist out of Michigan. Id be very interested in helping you out with this project, and since I'm just a hobbyist I also don't need to try to sell you 250 parts, and frankly probably couldn't.
Considering I do this for fun I can give you a good price on high quality products.

Shoot me a E-mail if your interested:
Jhodges9797@gmail.com

PrismFab

I have a small part time shop with a prototrack that can make these with no problem. I have some scrap aluminum that I use for soft jaws (not sure what alloy) if you are looking for the cheapest aluminum. If you would like me to bid the job, send me an email at MBrown@PrismFab.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.