Request For Quote- Small Aluminum Part needed. 100pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason2

Did you people ever think maybe these are new people to the site and are just figuring it out? I find it odd that you need to ridicule and bad mouth on a business forum. I can just imagine what your employees think of you. Next time take the high road and keep quiet.

azam cnc machining

we from Pakistan and we have complete cnc milling setup and other tech work solution much low rate and we work 15$ per hour working rate including all process of machining
and if you want to know our price than send us cad drawing for much low rate quote
contact us

amberg47@gmail.com
and join us on facebook

Azam CNC Machining
contact at
00-92-300-64-72-348 whatsapp and viber messenger and facebook

Dualkit

Did you people ever think maybe these are new people to the site and are just figuring it out? I find it odd that you need to ridicule and bad mouth on a business forum. I can just imagine what your employees think of you. Next time take the high road and keep quiet.

There is no excuse for not paying attention enough to read a date. People called out for not paying attention are the ones who need to keep quiet.

Mandywu

Have IPT file and is too large to upload. If interested post email and I will send
Dear Friend,
Here is CNC machining parts manufacturer from China.We specialize in this field for many years.With good quality and pretty competitive price.We now have some customers in the United States, Australia, Britain, Canada.
Welcome to visit our Factory!
Your reliable OEM manufacturer!!!
Thanks.
CatchE4FC(08-03-(08-05-11-27-33).jpg

Best Regards!

Mandy Wu

Suzhou Ledo Machining Parts Co.,Ltd

Tel:+8618662573339 Fax:0512-67067187

Email:mandywu@ledocnc.com

Address :No.77 HeShun Rd, SIP, Suzhou

Status
Not open for further replies.