Not open for further replies.

boris pavlov

need approximately 300 pcs yearly.
preferred material will be provided - Hastelloy C276
alternative material SS 316

Attachments

• VWP_center_rev1.PDF
    421.9 KB · Views: 232
We can quote this job for you please send me a email to giddensalan@gmail.com and I will reply back to you with my quotation. I am assuming by your post that you will provide the material for the job out of Hastelloy C276 or 316 SS. We would need 1.5" per part to allow for cut off and enough material for 5 extra parts.
Thanks,
Alan Giddens
Viper Precision

Boris

We do have stock for SS 316 of that size. Do you have to supply the material?
What is your lead time
We can get Quote for you very quickly if you answer the question from above.
Thanks,
Jibril Ibrahim. M.Eng, P.Eng
Operations Manager
MP INDUSTRIES CORP. (ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED)
9329 - 62 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6E-0E1
P: 780-465-9363 F: 780-450-3024
jibrili@mpindustries.ca
Goal: Our goal will always be to provide our customers with the quality they need and Cost effective to achieve their business objectives in a timely manner

JLaugh

I am Jon a programmer at Precision Turning Specialties in Tennessee. We are a high precision swiss shop. Your tolerances are normal for us. We have some expierience with super alloys. Elgiloy and Inconel mostly. I believe Hastelloy is similar. Please contact Hans at Precision Turning for a quote.

Precision Turning Specialties
PH: 423-638-1410
FX: 423-638-2711

Email: hpeters@precisionturning.com

p.s. I went ahead and forwarded your print to Hans, If you contact him tomorrow he will probably have a quote ready for you.

Last edited:

3-ci

Hi,

We have a CNC shop with capabilities of small and large work plus a waterjet. We are a high precision shop who is ISO 9001 certified. We will be happy quote you on the following Item made out of 316 SS. We are also a manufacturer of cables for the oil, gas and many other industries.

Thank you
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.