Small Stainless Shoulder Screws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a quote for the attached drawing KCP-001. These are small M4 shoulder screws made from 303 stainless. This would be a great job for a Swiss type turning center.
Quote in quantities of 100, 250, 500 pcs Include material and shipping in the quote.
Items shipping to Milwaukee, WI 53223

Joe@bca-industries.com

Attachments

• KCP-001.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I need a quote for the attached drawing KCP-001. These are small M4 shoulder screws made from 303 stainless. This would be a great job for a Swiss type turning center.
Quote in quantities of 100, 250, 500 pcs Include material and shipping in the quote.

Please send me your email address and we will email you a quote on the shoulder bolts.
Thanks,
Alan Giddens
viperprecision@gmail.ccom

John Baust

Please to send contact information to send the quote for these shoulder bolts. My email address is John.baust@cayroind.com
optionsSigImg.php

CAYRO INDUSTRIAL S.A. DE C.V.
Allende 2202 Sur.
Col. Buena Vista
Allende, N.L. CP 67350
Mexico
John Ivan Baust
Chief Engineer Manager and New Projects
Cell:811 999 8187
Outside:011 52 1 811 999 8187

jmilnesjr

Joe@bca-industries.com
Hi John at Miltech Machine Corp. I would like to take a look at you drawing, my email: john@miltechmachine.net

cherishjoo

KAIAO is one of the leading providers of rapid prototyping and manufacturing services in the world. Our in-dept knowledge of stereolithography enables us to provide premium service and quality at very competitive prices.we are devote to provide top-ranking services to customers since we have accumulated abundant experience for 19 years.
We are always here to help:
Kaiao@Cn-Rp.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.