small turned parts will repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualkit

Do you have the thread specs for 11H? It isn't in my thread database and also searching shows D11 taps, nothing for H11.

gpcinc

Thank you very much for the opportunity to quote this for you! I started a private conversation with you to pass along the pricing. If you have any problems opening that conversation, please let me know so I can find an alternative way to get you pricing. If you would like to view my customer feedback on RFQwork.com, please use this link https://www.rfqwork.com/forums/company-feedback.14/

Thanks again for the opportunity to produce these parts for you.

Rich Gentner
Rgentner@gentnerprecision.com

I'm looking for a quote and lead time on some small steel threaded bosses.
Quantities of 50, 100, 200.

Include material In quote, made from 1018 CRS.

Do you accept quotes from México? I can send you a very competitive proposal including material, manufacturing, packaging and delivery with very small delivery time We are located in Torreón Coahuila

aspeyrer

I would like to quote these for you. As far as H limits are concerned, H limits are referenced to inch taps and D limits are referenced to metric taps. These pieces being metric, standard 10m by 1.5 tap has a D limit of 6, which is .0025" to .0030" oversize.
Please email me if you want me to quote these parts.
aesams.fast@suddenlink.net
AES Racing LLC
Thanks Alan

I'm looking for a quote and lead time on some small steel threaded bosses.
Quantities of 50, 100, 200.

Include material In quote, made from 1018 CRS.

Dualkit

Good Evening,

Attached is the quote you requested. If you'd like to talk feel free to call.
I'm local machine shop owner who is just getting started out. I'd appreciate
hearing any feedback on my quote. Over 11 years experience in the CNC industry
and looking to go out on my own.

Thanks Much,
David Marquardt
Owner
Xcelerated Machining & Design LLC

Send your quote by private message or e-mail. Letting everyone see what you bid is never a good idea.

XMD2016

At those prices your doing those parts for FREE! If everyone drops there prices it's a race to the bottom for all!

I don't have much for overhead. And this part is super simple and the material is cheap. I would like to know why you think I'm so far off. Send me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.