Request For Quote- ss303 shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackaloo13

I will stop taking bids on the 18th. Email bids to lee.chusak@gmail.com. I need 10 of this part.

The part is a ss303 shaft made from precision ground shaft material with -0.0005 tol in the diameter (i got mine from mcmaster with the 'tight' tolerance". The 2 holes in the shaft are to be tapped with 8-32. +.02 on the length of the 2 cuts. +-.01 on the depth of the deeper cuts. -0.03 on the depth of the smaller cut (i dont really care how parallel the cut is.. close enough works. it is just for weight reduction purposes.).

Attachments

• shaft-drawing-1.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 163
I will stop taking bids on the 18th. Email bids to lee.chusak@gmail.com. I need 10 of this part.

The part is a ss303 shaft made from precision ground shaft material with -0.0005 tol in the diameter (i got mine from mcmaster with the 'tight' tolerance". The 2 holes in the shaft are to be tapped with 8-32. +.02 on the length of the 2 cuts. +-.01 on the depth of the deeper cuts. -0.03 on the depth of the smaller cut (i dont really care how parallel the cut is.. close enough works. it is just for weight reduction purposes.).
What delivery time are you looking for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.