STAINLESS STEEL BUSHINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Marquez

Looking for a quote on some stainless steel flange bushings.

Quantity 600pcs

material needs to be included in quote.

The parts would need to be completed by 3/20

Joe Bartelt
BCA Industries
joe@bca-industries.com
Hi Joe,
Is this RFQ still open? If so, please send me email for confirmation and I will submit my bid.
Thank you!

Mike Marquez
Master Mold of VA
5875 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23605
Office:757-868-8283

Dualkit

Hi Joe,
Is this RFQ still open? If so, please send me email for confirmation and I will submit my bid.
Thank you!

Mike Marquez
Master Mold of VA
5875 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23605
Office:757-868-8283

You don't see the post directly above your's from 9 days ago? Post#4 ?

Mike Marquez

You don't see the post directly above your's from 9 days ago? Post#4 ?
No. I scrolled right past it. Lol! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Still getting used to this website, normally on fedbid or websites like that. Please feel free to ask me any questions. We have multiple turning and milling centers, as well as wire EDM and sinker machines and we have a fab shop in house. Check us out on Facebook @mastermoldofva. Thanks!

Mike Marquez
Master Mold of VA
5875 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 26605
michael@mastermoldofva.com

Dualkit

No. I scrolled right past it. Lol! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Still getting used to this website, normally on fedbid or websites like that. Please feel free to ask me any questions. We have multiple turning and milling centers, as well as wire EDM and sinker machines and we have a fab shop in house. Check us out on Facebook @mastermoldofva. Thanks!

Mike Marquez
Master Mold of VA
5875 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 26605
michael@mastermoldofva.com

This site has quirks now, I honestly thought it might not have shown up for you. I noticed sometimes I have to hit refresh to see new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.