Request For Quote- stamping of thin SS plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmm007

Hello,

I need a quote for two different sized stamped plates. Both have the same design. One being 14"x42" and the other would be 20"X80". Material is 304 stainless and is 0.013" thick. Quantities needed would be 250 of the smaller plate and 2000 of the larger plates (with continuing future orders).
Let me know if you are interested and I will send you CAD drawings so we may start discussions.

Thank you

Wonderfulsz

Would you pls send the drawing to sales@wdfhk.com.
In addition, 14''*42'',14'' refer to the ID and 42'' refer to the OD, right?
Thanks!

hellcreig

Years ago we had a bare D8H block sent to a machine shop, and inserts installed to repair the counterbores. It wasn't too many years later the problem came back for whatever reason. I remember that Cat had a larger 2-step insert that actually went out into the stud holes, so there ended being notches re-machined for the studs. Those blocks,got pretty hard to find. There was a case of someone who actually machined the deck of a block down to the correct height for a spacer plate, before realizing it would not work.

For such big part like 20"X80" with 0.013" thick material, the flatness won't be so good enough, can you send us detailed CAD drawing for our study?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards.

Bruce Luo
Sales Director
H&T Metal Products Limited.
Tel:86-769-87198250
Fax:86-769-87198251
Mobile:86-13829291459,
Web:www.htmetalstampings.com
Email:bruce.luo@htmetalstampings.com
Address:3# building,Dongshen Dadao,Xuzhen management district,zhangmutou,Dongguan,Guang dong,China.
Post Code:523623

pearl

Dear sir
please send me drawings of your required plates.
we provide your requirement.

Thanks & regards
kalpesh

Hello,

I need a quote for two different sized stamped plates. Both have the same design. One being 14"x42" and the other would be 20"X80". Material is 304 stainless and is 0.013" thick. Quantities needed would be 250 of the smaller plate and 2000 of the larger plates (with continuing future orders).
Let me know if you are interested and I will send you CAD drawings so we may start discussions.

Thank you

anokmould

Hello,

Thank you
we are the manufacturer in China, would love to quote your further inquiry .

B/R
Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.