STAY AWAY FROM VMP PRECISION WORKS!!!!!!

Ryan Westcott

Stay away From Ruben at VMP precision works he will screw you and take your money. Do not waste your time like I did with him. Poor services and a lair..... Posted on here with files and request, paid a deposit on 9/3 with a 2week lead time and I still do not have parts but only excuses about them being to difficult and needing more time 2 different times and now his lathe went down and can not deliver parts after 6 weeks of BS and stories but yet he is on here responding responding to RFQ's???? Stay away if you need your parts. I have ALL emails back and forth with all his excuses... good luck to anyone that is waiting on parts.

t0330v

Stay away From Ruben at VMP precision works he will screw you and take your money. Do not waste your time like I did with him. Poor services and a lair..... Posted on here with files and request, paid a deposit on 9/3 with a 2week lead time and I still do not have parts but only excuses about them being to difficult and needing more time 2 different times and now his lathe went down and can not deliver parts after 6 weeks of BS and stories but yet he is on here responding responding to RFQ's???? Stay away if you need your parts. I have ALL emails back and forth with all his excuses... good luck to anyone that is waiting on parts.
I got machine time open, let me know if you need anything.