Steel Sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raydsmproto

I'm looking to have 15 pieces made of a mounting sleeve.
The metal needed is a hot rolled steel with a high nickle content as it will be subjected to magnetic force.
I'm looking to get these parts cut and delivered within a few weeks.
however these are a prototype part and I'm not a skilled machinist, so if there are any suggestions, I'm open to ideas.
Quote should include all costs for parts, setup, and material.

I seem to be having issues uploading a file currently, but I can send a DWG file upon request.

The metal needed is a hot rolled steel with a high nickle content as it will be subjected to magnetic force.
however these are a prototype part and I'm not a skilled machinist, so if there are any suggestions, I'm open to ideas.

I seem to be having issues uploading a file currently, but I can send a DWG file upon request.

Please send a drawing file. Thanks.

MarkS

I am interested in looking at this. Could you send file to.
marks@flexmachine.net

Mark Schrader
503-593-8470
Flex Machine & Tool LLC
www.flexmahine.net

Jimmy Sams

Please send detailed spec drawing. We would be more than glad to quote as we welcome small or large order request. Thank you, Jimmy Sams , CTS, consoltex@aol.com , Fax# 704-854-9635

Please send drawing to sterlinggear@thewisp.net

Status
Not open for further replies.