Request For Quote- Swiss lathe/ screw machine lathe/ small CNC lathe work

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpd59060

Hi, I’m looking for a quote for some small aluminum pins. Tolerances are in the drawing. A dropbox link for the drawing is below. I would like prices on 1,000 and 10,000 in aluminum 6061-T6. I’m looking to sell these, so this will be ongoing if the part cost works. Expected yearly volume somewhere around 200,000. These need to be anodized as well, decorative single color. I will find a supplier for this but feel free to include it if you can do it or have good connections.

Thanks for looking,
rpd59060

Link to drawing:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21748682/10010-A1.pdf

Hello,

We are a small family owned screw machine shop that have been in business for 30+ years. We specialize in large quantity small parts orders and would like the oppurtunity to earn your business! Please contact me @ mmautomatics@earthlink.net and I will be happy to send you a quote. Thank you for your time, we look forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Mark Jr.

glcnc

Hi There

We are in Los Angeles ,And we trying to send you a Q.
for this project.
Can you please send us a Drwgs then we can send you a prize and delivery for you in 2-3 hours.
We have here a cnc lathe and cnc mills with 4th axes and very dependable for our custumers.
I would like to work with you on this projects,give Us a try.
Thanks
George
glcnc@earthlink.net

Status
Not open for further replies.