Threading 1/2" 304 stainless steel rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederik

Hello,

For a prototype i'm working on I would need 304 stainless steel rod 1/2" diameter with a lenght of
11" threaded with 1/2" - 20 unf thread on both ends, on one end for a lenght of a 1/2" the other end
for a lenght of 1 1/2", I would need 10 of them to start, but when everything is up and running orders of 50 - 100 - 200. Also very important that the area between the thread isn't damaged to badly because that will be polished.

Also, i'm located in Belgium (Europe) so you must be organised to ship the orders to my adress in Belgium.

If you have any questions, please ask!

I am interested to do this work.I can supply this material within a week by fast track courier from India.We are already exporter from india to Europe in company.

Please send your inquiry to info@ishaniengineers.com

I am sure my quote with transportation is much competitive compare to others .

kompy

Hello,

For a prototype i'm working on I would need 304 stainless steel rod 1/2" diameter with a lenght of
11" threaded with 1/2" - 20 unf thread on both ends, on one end for a lenght of a 1/2" the other end
for a lenght of 1 1/2", I would need 10 of them to start, but when everything is up and running orders of 50 - 100 - 200. Also very important that the area between the thread isn't damaged to badly because that will be polished.

Also, i'm located in Belgium (Europe) so you must be organised to ship the orders to my adress in Belgium.

Hello Frederik, if you have some drawing of this part I can help you, I m from Slovakia (Europe). Send it on machining@machining.sk
Tomáš

I am interested to do this work.I can supply this material within a week by fast track courier from India.We are already exporter from india to Europe in company.

Please send your inquiry to info@ishaniengineers.com

I am sure my quote with transportation is much competitive compare to others .

moody

Hello,

Hello,
I'm interested your enquiry stainless steel parts, please send me drawings on email, we will back to you with our quotation. We are precision engineering based England.
Email: atlanticae@hotmail.com
Regards

moody

Hello,

Hello
We are precision engineering company based milton Keynes UK
www.atlanticautoengineering.webs.com.
Please send drawing via email.
Regards
MSD

Mandywu

Hello,

Dear Friend,
Here is CNC machining parts manufacturer from China.We specialize in this field for many years.With good quality and pretty competitive price.We now have some customers in the United States, Australia, Britain, Canada.
Welcome to visit our Factory!
Your reliable OEM manufacturer!!!
Thanks.
CatchE4FC(08-03-(08-05-11-27-33).jpg

Best Regards!

Mandy Wu

Suzhou Ledo Machining Parts Co.,Ltd

Tel:+8618662573339 Fax:0512-67067187

Email:mandywu@ledocnc.com

Address :No.77 HeShun Rd, SIP, Suzhou

Ben Wheeler

Hello,

We can make that for you no problem. if you would email me at ben.wheeler@clark-machine.com we can get you a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.