Titanium Pedal Spindles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJonesEngineer

I need quotes for these titanium pedal spindles. Please not there are two parts. Part A has 9/16-20 left hand threads. Part B has 9/16-20 right hand threads. Material is Grade 5 Titanium. Quotes should include material and shipping to Berlin, Germany. Basic drawing is attached. I can provide a model for reference later on. Quoting process will end Friday September 29th.

First quote is for a small order of 2 sets. (2 A parts and 2 B parts.) This is for general quality control.

The second quote would be for an order of 100 sets. (100 A parts and 100 B parts.) This would be the production order and would follow a week or two after the first 2 sets are delivered.

Attachments

• Pedal_Axle_Ti_Drawing.pdf
    150.8 KB · Views: 133

Ray Chiu

I need quotes for these titanium pedal spindles. Please not there are two parts. Part A has 9/16-20 left hand threads. Part B has 9/16-20 right hand threads. Material is Grade 5 Titanium. Quotes should include material and shipping to Berlin, Germany. Basic drawing is attached. I can provide a model for reference later on. Quoting process will end Friday September 29th.

First quote is for a small order of 2 sets. (2 A parts and 2 B parts.) This is for general quality control.

The second quote would be for an order of 100 sets. (100 A parts and 100 B parts.) This would be the production order and would follow a week or two after the first 2 sets are delivered.

I would like to quote this parts, so could you provide a model for me, plz email to double.win118@gmail.com, thank you.

Doug Danz

Marshall,

I am interested in quoting this. Where do I send you my quote?

Doug
DS Machine, LP.

Ray Chiu

Hi Marshall
Several questions maybe you can clarify for me in advance:

1. Well noted the part A and B are just different from the direction of thread spec., and we'd like to confirm if the thread spec. is 9/16-20 UNF 2A (LH/RH).

2. For the material Grade 5. Titanium, as we've known this material would be 6-4 Titanium, and we would quote for you of material 6-4 Titanium.

3. Please see the below picture which indicated in red, we'd like to clarify the hexagon's spec., besides, would it be okay if you could provide us the 3D file of the part?

4. For the note 4. on the drawing, the surface finish is 32. And we'd like to confirm with you if it would be Ra. 0.8μm?

5. As you mentioned, the QTY which we quote for you is 2 sets and 100 sets. Since the volume is not so higher, we would charge you for a batch cost for covering our machine set-up fees, labor cost, R&D develope cost, material cost and so on. Or we would very appreciate if you could provide us the EAU of these parts.

6. If needed to start the sample run, please kindly note that the material 6-4 Titanium which its material lead time would need 2 months for preparing.

Status
Not open for further replies.