Request For Quote- turned and ground shaft, qty 300 annually, blanket contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper

We require 300 of these annually and request deliveries of 100 each at this time and will accelerate to 200 each in 2015. We will need good performance on the first batch of 100 though due to our stock totals.

Please PM rather respond to forum post. There "may" be very minor adjustments to dims before contract but should not affect pricing.

We are pretty open to steel selection on this part but request a low carbon steel, carburized to at least .005" thickness as finished. We previously made these from 8620 which is readily available.

NOTE: we prefer grinding between centers on this part. There is NOT a TIR callout on the drawing but will require parts maintain a max TIR of .0008" between diameters.

Attachments

• 113-1.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Dhanjalb

Are you still looking to get this product made? We can supply you the desired quantity and quantity. let me know.

BriWil

Hello Viper,
I am new to the site so if this has already been sourced then I would like to add my information to future RFQ opportunities. Our company is a (100) employee contract manufacturer specializing in:
Design & Development
Prototyping & Modeling
Fixture & Production Tooling
Production Machining
Kitting, Sub-Assembly & Assembly

We have been in business since 1965 in Kentucky.

Feel free to respond to BEWilhoit@comcast.net or (423) 972-5757

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.