Turned parts wanted

Brad Arnold

The parts are made of 303 and 416 easy to machine stainless steel. I need 25 of each initially to verify fit and finish. Larger orders thereafter will be as needed, and quantity will depend on demand and prices I receive. I have attached pdf prints and photos of the parts. 4 unique parts needed. Two Jet blanks shown to show chamfer detail on each end, but they're identical parts. Let me know of any questions. Thanks.

US shops only please. I can be contacted on here or at b.arnold@arnoldsdesign.com. Thank you.

Attachments

• Component prints.pdf
    445.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Jet blanks.JPG
    Jet blanks.JPG
    793.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Inlet adapter hose fittings.JPG
    Inlet adapter hose fittings.JPG
    954.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Mixing liner V2.2.JPG
    Mixing liner V2.2.JPG
    942.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

kvnlrndt

lee tooling
The parts are made of 303 and 416 easy to machine stainless steel. I need 25 of each initially to verify fit and finish. Larger orders thereafter will be as needed, and quantity will depend on demand and prices I receive. I have attached pdf prints and photos of the parts. 4 unique parts needed. Two Jet blanks shown to show chamfer detail on each end, but they're identical parts. Let me know of any questions. Thanks.

US shops only please. I can be contacted on here or at b.arnold@arnoldsdesign.com. Thank you.
18.00$ each for all the different parts in 7 daysmade 10 delivered im in york pa