Request For Quote- 2 Small parts (150pcs total)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 2 small parts I need produced.

If anodizing is a large price driver, please quote part- Tumbled/ Unanodized

100 FOM010-001
50 CLA020-001

Please contact me with any questions, I'll answer ASAP

Thanks - Jenna

Attachments

• FOM010-001-DWM-B 1 Inch fixed mount.PDF
    156.9 KB · Views: 298
  • CLA020-001 Clamp.PDF
    87.5 KB · Views: 179

KRFMACHINE

Hello Jenna,

My name is Kirk Ferris and I am a small 1 man CNC shop in Santa Fe springs, CA. I am looking for small lot production work and
these parts you are asking to get quoted would be a perfect fit for my shop. I am very interested in quoting this for you.
You can go to my website krfmachineinc.com for information and the type of work I do.
If you can contact me we can discuss the parts in need.

Thank you in advance,

Kirk

carbonraptor

Hi there Jenna. These parts look like they would suite my shop well. I am a veteran owned new machine shop with a very extensive background (info/resume provided if needed) I have over 12 years in the trade. I have brand new equipment in my facility and would certainly love to speak with you about this job. Please email me at ryan@wolverinemfg.com and I will get back to you asap. I will also send you a PM on here as well. I should be able to have a price on both parts you need on monday. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Thanks

Best regards,
Ryan

cornstalk

Hello Jenna. Widget Works would love to help you guy's out. These parts will be a great way to to show you real quality and fast turnaround. Please contact me and lets get this ball rooling

D&N Machining

Good afternoon Jenna,

My name is Dustin and I am starting my own shop here in Denver, CO and I would love to be awarded the opportunity to bid on your part posted here. If you could please send me a file via email at your earliest convenience to DandNmachining@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can do business together.

Thank you,
Dustin Morris
Owners of D&NMachining
DandNmachining@yahoo.com

MerlinMFGUSA

MerlinMFGUSA
Jenna,

If you are still looking to place these parts or others like it we are in Central NY and can provide you low cost parts with quick turn around.

Please contact us at:

Merlin Manufacturing USA Inc.
315-409-3500
Chris@merlinmfgusa.com

Best Regards,
Chris Whaley

Here are 2 small parts I need produced.

If anodizing is a large price driver, please quote part- Tumbled/ Unanodized

100 FOM010-001
50 CLA020-001

Please contact me with any questions, I'll answer ASAP

Thanks - Jenna