3 Adaptors needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneG

I need a quote on an adaptor (qty 3 needed) to attach an encoder with 4mm shaft, to a leadscrew with a 1" shaft.

The part should be 2 Inches long and minimun 1.25 round. The part length and thickness can vary slightly. Please also quote on tapping for a set screw on each end, shaft would go in 5/8 inch on 4mm side and 1 inch on the 1 inch side (5/16 in on 4mm side, 1/2 in on 1 inch side). I would need you to supply the material. It's a prototype so I'm not picky. Delrin / Aluminum or Steel is fine.

Hope this is enough info. I did have a local supplier, but they vanished !!

Thanks, John

Hi,

$60 plus shipping, payment terms prepaid. You would need to fax a sketch with the dimensions before they would be made. I am assuming this does not have key ways.

chrisholt

adapter

I need a quote on an adaptor (qty 3 needed) to attach an encoder with 4mm shaft, to a leadscrew with a 1" shaft.

The part should be 2 Inches long and minimun 1.25 round. The part length and thickness can vary slightly. Please also quote on tapping for a set screw on each end, shaft would go in 5/8 inch on 4mm side and 1 inch on the 1 inch side (5/16 in on 4mm side, 1/2 in on 1 inch side). I would need you to supply the material. It's a prototype so I'm not picky. Delrin / Aluminum or Steel is fine.

Hope this is enough info. I did have a local supplier, but they vanished !!

Thanks, John

$90 dollars. 3 pcs as you described. You pay shipping. Will need a good print w/ numbers to avoid confusion. A sketch on a napkin would work as long as dimensions are good. Dont want to sell you something you cant use.

Thanks,
Chris
Cholt Machine

bebop

BTM MFG
quote for you

$ 45.00 for all work and shipping included I would need a picture or print . I would also be willing to draw project out for you . I would get your approval before any work would start. Any questions please send Private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.