Request For Quote- 3 Items, Qty 200 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morimfg

This is a first RFQ post and we are undeniably cautious because of the web's nature.

That being said, the attached PDF file summarizes 3 parts and provides basic details. Each to be treated as a single item. The quantity is 200 each and we hope to close the bids within two weeks (approx. July 17). Short delivery cycle is important.

Overall target price $25 . We are open to stating the winning bids while maintaining privacy of the bid winner(s).

We require a non-disclousure which will be sent to those who request one. Detailed drawings will be sent to those who return the ND. 3D models can be supplied. We are not open to any but US based companies.
Has this been awarded yet?.

Dualkit

I sent NDA over 2 weeks ago, and never got prints to quote. I think this is yet another dead end RFQ.

Possibly or the poster is just getting flooded with requests. The economy for us gets worse by the day, people posting $300 worth of work are getting hit with two dozen responses on a weekend. Even at a target price that I feel is real low, this work is worth $5,000. I bet over a 100 people are after this work, the poster is probably going nuts.

snovak240

I agree, the last I looked the post had been viewed over 1900 times. I do think the poster will end up going over seas to get the target price he wants for this work with a sample piece of your work suplied. Although we are all in bad shape for work, I cant see to many people doing these parts for 20 or 25.00 per hour. Good luck to those who do.

kvnlrndt

lee tooling
Has this been awarded yet?.

i would like to request the non disclosure
any future parts you might need
i can supply
we have 3, 3 axis prototracs
1 mazak machining center as well as 2 mazak quickturns
2 mitsubishi edms
an okumoto grinder as well as all the grinding tools
2 65 ton presses
we have been doing a lot of stamping parts
so theres a lot of open time on the mill and lathes

bobcad programs the wire
and mastercam 10
for most everything
we need iges or dxf
or auto cad files
pdf will work but i dont like it
i need detailed drawings to make parts
solid models are nice but not really necessary unless there complicated parts

thanks kevin

philsino

Die casting & Toolings
Aluminum-Zinc-Castings-CNC machining High quality-Low prices

LOW COST CASTING, MACHINING & TOOLING SOLUTION

“QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST”!​

ATTN: Procurement Department

I proudly represent Sino Die Casting Mfg. Co.,Ltd China.

We are a Definitive Global OEM Casting, Machining & Tooling Manufacturer.

Established in 1997, Sino continues to supply renowned clients such as Harley Davidson, Nokia, Philips, USA Illumination, Dynaled Led’s and many more,

exceeding their high quality castings/machining demands.

Whether it be chrome finished parts for world class motorcycles, essential housings for Lights, Pumps, Solar mounting components

Cameras to even the most précised components for the Aerospace and Medical Industry, we know what it takes to stand out from the rest!

Please include us in your next round of RFQ's, and discover what we at Sino Die Casting can do for you.

Sino Die Casting is committed to exceeding your expectations for value service and quality.

With our multi lingual foreign project management staff; communication and understanding is never a problem because we speak your language.

We look forward to working with you.

Phil Ackon

Project Manager

Main Contact: Email : phil@sinodiecasting.com

Sino Die Casting Mfg. Co., Ltd,

5th Building, Donghuan Industrial Estate,

Donghuan South Rd, Shajing Town,

Bao'an District, Shenzhen,

Guangdong Province,

China. Postcode: 518125

Tel: 0086 755 81731671

Fax: +86 755 25118250

DUNS® Number: 52-819-2477

Cell phone #: +86-134-8078-5204

Possibly or the poster is just getting flooded with requests. The economy for us gets worse by the day, people posting $300 worth of work are getting hit with two dozen responses on a weekend. Even at a target price that I feel is real low, this work is worth $5,000. I bet over a 100 people are after this work, the poster is probably going nuts.

I was talking to a fellow shop that posted a pretty good RFQ late on a Friday and recieved over 80 emails by Monday Morning. He said he narrowed it down to about 40 shops that he would have been happy with. He said some of the prices were crazy low. He ended up going with a shop that was refered to him by someone who saw the RFQ on this site. He said that he had well over two full days trying to reply to all of the emails he recieved.

The bitter taste that he had was that he posted that he job is no longer open and he is still getting emails asking if they can quote the job.

Dualkit

I was talking to a fellow shop that posted a pretty good RFQ late on a Friday and recieved over 80 emails by Monday Morning. He said he narrowed it down to about 40 shops that he would have been happy with. He said some of the prices were crazy low. He ended up going with a shop that was refered to him by someone who saw the RFQ on this site. He said that he had well over two full days trying to reply to all of the emails he recieved.

The bitter taste that he had was that he posted that he job is no longer open and he is still getting emails asking if they can quote the job.

Idiots keep doing that around here, that type of behavior is just going to drive off what few people put up work for bid. It is like people do not pay attention.

AJames

This bid is still open, but we have a bunch of bids and are trying to reach closure - that is why we are hestitant to accept new bids.

We said that only US based companies will be considered and that sufficient info will be published to enable others to see where their bids stood. That still stands.

We commiserate with you folks, especially when you are so often forced to compete at a third world level. By the time OsamaObama completes his sovietizing of our economy, I'm sure we will ALL be competitive. :)

Lava

Enlighten me how statements like "By the time OsamaObama completes his sovietizing of our economy..." (i.e., linking the current U.S. president to a terrorist and Stahlin) assist in the rfq or bid process?

This board is not a political discussion forum, but a business marketplace.

Dualkit

Enlighten me how statements like "By the time OsamaObama completes his sovietizing of our economy..." (i.e., linking the current U.S. president to a terrorist and Stahlin) assist in the rfq or bid process?

This board is not a political discussion forum, but a business marketplace.

Boy, you have been a member quite some time yet you never post until someone bashes Obama, you people still madly in love with him baffle me. You are not alone, but your numbers are dwindling.

briand

Boy, you have been a member quite some time yet you never post until someone bashes Obama, you people still madly in love with him baffle me. You are not alone, but your numbers are dwindling.

Why in the f%&^ can people not leave the political bs off of this site! This is not the place for it, happy or not it will not change untll next election. I come to this site to find odd jobs here and there not to see anybody's political outlook. I for one am getting tired of all this B S when we are all in the same boat.

Brian
Brian's Machine & Powdercoat

Status
Not open for further replies.