Request For Quote- 316L or 316Ti Fasteners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a quote on 316L or 316Ti (316Ti is preferred but hard to get a hold of) threaded M8 and M10 rod. TP 1.25mm. Lengths 1.25in-1.5in in length. Standard right hand thread, can provide CAD drawings, but not a lot to it.

QTY:25 of each type. (M8X1.25in M8X1.5in M10X1.25in M8X1.5in)

More to order after initial run.

Thanks for looking!

hanntech

316 Studs

Would you please send your email address or phone number to tim.napier@hanntechllc.com. We are located in Northern, KY, fairly close to you. We have the right equipment to produce your studs but would like to discuss options

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave.
Elanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235

Looking for a quote on 316L or 316Ti (316Ti is preferred but hard to get a hold of) threaded M8 and M10 rod. TP 1.25mm. Lengths 1.25in-1.5in in length. Standard right hand thread, can provide CAD drawings, but not a lot to it.

Thanks for looking!

OFM

Would you mind if our manufacturing site located outside from the US ?

Our manufacturing plant is in Malaysia.

If you are okay with this, kindly send us your CAD drawing to davidleow@ofmfg.com

Thank you and have a nice day

We can quote this for you

We certainly can do these for you and we are also fairly close as we are located in Central Indiana. We have a website if you would like to know more about us as carneycustommachining.com I'm new to RFQ so i'm not sure how the quoting process works on here. Am I to just post my pricing and delivery or is there hopefully a better way? Thanks Brad Carney

Dualkit

We certainly can do these for you and we are also fairly close as we are located in Central Indiana. We have a website if you would like to know more about us as carneycustommachining.com I'm new to RFQ so i'm not sure how the quoting process works on here. Am I to just post my pricing and delivery or is there hopefully a better way? Thanks Brad Carney

PM or e-mail your quotes, posting in the open creates a reverse auction. Thanks for asking.

joking

www.machinepier.com

Thanks for looking!

Hi

With several different CNC machines we are good at these milling and turning work.
Would you please send the drawing with all the dimensions and technical requirements to service@machinepier.com or lihuanfei@machinepier.com
Then we can give you an approprate quotation ASAP.
Thank you

Here are the drawing files. These in no way need to be over-spec'd. Just 316Ti stainless with no sharp thread edges at the ends from blunt cuts. Its the material property of 316Ti that I'm really after in this fastener order.

Attachments

• M10X1.25inX1.25mmTP.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 47
  • M10X1.5inX1.25mmTP.pdf
    27 KB · Views: 20
  • M8X1.25inX1.25mmTP.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
  • M8X1.5inX1.25mmTP.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
Update

Have prints in hand. Will get back to you on it.

Also, I will get an informational package out to you.

Regards,

Claude Jolicoeur
Collins Machine
303-870-7340

Status
Not open for further replies.