Request For Quote- 50 Pcs - 7075 Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnckid

Owner/Machinist
Please quote 50 pcs of the attached drawing. Material is 7075 aluminum. Quote only the aluminum part, no steel bushing, no anodizing. Tolerances are ±.005 except for the 4 holes that will get steel bushings pressed in. Those holes should be .499-.500 diameter with flat bottom. This is an active order that repeats annually and will be placed next week.
Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Clutch, Blade Pla&#1.PDF
    17.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

cnckid

Owner/Machinist
I have had some questions regarding tolerances and also I have edited the bushing hole size.
Bushing hole should be a flat bottom hole for seating of the bushing and the size should be .499-.500 diameter. Also, the outer recess ring .045 deep from 3.775-5.775 needs to be flat with .003 max T.I.R. and .015 corner radius max. A tefflon seal goes in this area.
Thanks,
Mike

cnckid

Owner/Machinist
To the one canadian, rules state no prices to be posted, so I will have to throw yours out. To all others that want to quote this send me a pm or email to michaelb@sccoast.net. I will be placing the order for this job Friday, 5/13, oops, make that Saturday 5/14. Thanks to all who have responded. If I have not replied to your quote please email me as Ii think I have responded to those that have quoted.
Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.