Request For Quote- Aluminum motorcycle part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to all! I've tried this once before, but have undergone some design changes, so I need to do it again. Please quote the following:

1) 6061-T6 Aluminum
2) Quote with and without material
3) initial order of 10, please quote in quantities of 10, 15, 20, and 50
4) IGS file is attached
5) 3-4 weeks for initial order and 1-2 week lead time on all future orders
6) I'll end the RFQ when the job is awarded

Please consider the following:
- If you have type II anodizing capabilities, please include with quote. All colors.
- Estimate shipping and handling to Southern California.
- I can provide full program that has been tested on haas machines.

Thank you!

Alex Burt
aburt@blurrycustoms.com

Attachments

• Triple Dampers 2.zip
    93.6 KB · Views: 172

Dualkit

Can you convert the document to DXF, DWF or PDF, something that is more user
friendly? Esprit documents won't open with common "free" document viewers
some of us use.

Can you convert the document to DXF, DWF or PDF, something that is more user
friendly? Esprit documents won't open with common "free" document viewers
some of us use.

Hope this dwf works. There are a couple of holes that need to be included but will be sent when awarded. 2 on top, 2 clamp bolts, and 2 on the bottom!

Attachments

• Triple Dampers 2.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 117

Med-Pac

Good morning Alex,
I tried to open your triple dampers program. It seems to be protected by some password, I can't open it. We can work with DXF, DWG, IGES, DCD, AutoCAD.

Mike

Lots of people asking for a dxf file. So posting it here. Thanks

Also, I keep getting people asking me how much I was hoping to spend on these, but the whole point of an rfq is to get a quote from you guys. If I were to answer everyone's question here, I would say I would like to $1 each on these parts. Please be fair to everyone else and don't ask me what everyone else is quoting or how much I am expecting to get them done for. Just quote me your best price. Admins, is there some kind of rule about this or something?

Attachments

• Triple Dampers.dxf
    527.8 KB · Views: 79

Med-Pac

Good afternoon Alex,

I've had a chance to look over your part. At this time we won't be able to do this part for you. However, we are in the process of assembling our new 4' x 8' x 6" CNC router that should be able to do this part with no probs. We should have the machine up and running in about 2 weeks, we're waiting for the cp to show up. Would that fit into your timeframe?

Mike

bobk

I would like to look at your part, but I can't get it to open. I've tried four different programs, all say file is broken! Can you make a PDF?

This rfq seemed to generate a lot of confusion mostly due to lack of my detail, but anyway, thanks to all who quoted. I have awarded this job to member on here, so thanks to the site admin for opening up these types of opportunities.

ellen

Hello, blurrycustoms , have you proceed this project successfully? find a good supplier? As we only doing plastic injection, die casting service, So, if need such service then we will be helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.