Small Job Quote Needed aluminum sheet cut and formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpatz18

material: .0063 aluminum
quantity: 60-100pcs
time frame- 2-3months

They will need to be cut and formed to the design. I dont really need the curved part on the bottom if it saves time and money. But i would need a prototype without the bottom piece to see if its not really needed. I am unsure. Pics included and somewhat of my measurements.

Attachments

• 2..jpg
    2..jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 96
  • band..jpg
    band..jpg
    94 KB · Views: 80
  • 4..jpg
    4..jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 3..jpg
    3..jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 72
  • band2..jpg
    band2..jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 92

jcmachining

Would definatly be interested in quoting, do you have any surface data avalible? Are the parts to be lazer cut water jet, or can they be stamped out?? you can email me directly at jcmachining@gmail.com Thanks for you response.. Jared

ratgoal

If the sides are originally 50 and the area of the new base is 900 (30x30), then a total of 20 cm were lost on each side. Each corner is 10x10. The volume would then be:
V = area of the base x height of container
V = 900 x 10 = 9000 cm^3.

sysupplier

Hi,do you still need to find a supplier?We are a precision supplier from China who can provide reliable quality and good price to you.Please send emai to me with your requirement.Thanks.

Jaja
jaja@runsom.com

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.