Request For Quote- Base plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithmotion

Job consists of 6 aluminum milled pates, and one adapter plate.
Sizes approx. 1 x 8 x 16
Quote with 6061 t6 aluminum plate stock.
These are production parts, and machine time, ranges - 1.8 / 2 hours each plate,
including, milling drilling and grinding.
Machine complete
*anodize black type-2.
Delivery to zip 91304
quantities to quote:
10 and 20 pieces each
Contact for prints to quote
steve@smithmotion.com

Dipakpanchal

Request for Quote

Hi Sir,

I would like to intoduce me self as a manufacturer and give me opportunity to quote this job.
My email is dipak_fanuc@yahoo.co.in

Please send me PDF file for print.

Regards,

PANCHAL DIPAK L
(H.L. ENGINEERING WORKS)
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
(M) 9825393494

Mountainman

For some one that wants to say how long a part should take to make, first you should learn that aluminum does not get ground. Please tell me why. Those of us that know how a 3 hr quote ends up being 10 hours worth of work, please don't tell him why, let him figure it out on his own.

Dualkit

This customer lists their e-mail address, why is everyone telling him to send prints and listing yours? You expect him or her to go the extra mile to give you work?

Dualkit

Thankyou Dual,

Until you actually mentioned that, I didn't realize the customer was asking for us to contact
him through his own email. As I scrolled through the list I was seeing everybody throw out
their contact info, so I guess I fell in line with everybody else.

I did not bid this job, mill work goes way too cheap, so I don't bother. If I was putting something up for bid and I saw people not even following simple instructions I would eliminate them immediately. I see a lot of people post "PM sent with quote" when the poster said to send bids to his e-mail with "Part Quote" in the subject line. if you can't follow that, how are you going to read a print and not make mistakes. The fall in line comment might explain another phenomenon, the 2 year old threads people keep requesting prints on.

t.labs

MTL
Precision Machining Inc.
2 Timber Ln
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
PH# 570-466-8479
FX# 570-378-2621
E-mail mtlmfg1@yahoo.com

Hello,

We are currently looking for work for our machine shop. We offer cnc turning and milling. We manufacture parts from as simple as a spacer to much more involved close tolerance aero space parts.

CNC Lathe Capabilities
Okuma lathes, up to 10" diameter, 2 1/2" through spindle, 21" chuck to center, and 12 tool turret.

CNC Mill Capabilities
Mori Seiki mills, 16" x 24" travel and 24 tool turret.

Thanks,
Mark Labs

ethanlds

Base plate provide improved reliability and lower cost in industrial environment. base plat is the better, faster and less risky solution for any business. really this is the best and beneficial website which provide broad idea about the base plate which is the foundation of the business.

Derekcnc08

Hi my name is DEREK
Aztec Machine Inc.
CNC Turning, Milling, Wire EDM, CNC 5th axis polishing
Percision Mold Making,Advanced CMM cert Inspection and Rendering.
I build top cert quality parts for aerospace, and other disclosed serveses.

My shop works for 1 and 2 prototypes as well as mass production

You can reach me at dereka@aztecmachine.com

cartel llc

I did not bid this job, mill work goes way too cheap, so I don't bother. If I was putting something up for bid and I saw people not even following simple instructions I would eliminate them immediately. I see a lot of people post "PM sent with quote" when the poster said to send bids to his e-mail with "Part Quote" in the subject line. if you can't follow that, how are you going to read a print and not make mistakes. The fall in line comment might explain another phenomenon, the 2 year old threads people keep requesting prints on.

dual, i mean no disrespect in saying this but... youre on a few different boards where rfq work is posted for bidding and you always have some sort of snide comment to make about the price or the quality of the print or whatever and then you throw out there "mill work goes too cheap, so i dont bother." well, if you really dont care to bid then dont chime in on someone else's thread. what do you care if someone bids their work out way too cheap? youre not the one losing money and chances are, in a year that inexpensive guy wont be in business anyways. as much as youre on here bashing other people, maybe its you whose machine is sitting idle???

Dualkit

No disrespect, but my so called bashing goes both ways. I try to educate people a little here and there, from both sides. I have enough work, oddly enough the latest project is undoing a disaster created for a customer by two members of this board and the sister site. Even stranger the customer contacted me directly after reading my so-called bashing posts, so believe it or not I don't offend everyone. No one on the manufacturing end has a livelihood if it isn't for the customer. If someone comes here, posts work and has a bad experience they may never come back, worse yet someone might drain the last amount of money they had in a project and it never gets to market, the next Bill Gates could have been stopped dead in his tracks by what I refer to as a hack. The first time RFQ poster here is shooting in the dark. My so-called "snide remarks" sometimes are a clue to the RFQ poster on something to think about when considering bids. I have sent messages to RFQ posters on jobs I don't bid on what questions a skilled machinist will ask. I have no problem if someone wants to work for $5 an hour, just don't make the guy junk, as that ruins it for all of us. I am not a rocket scientist, but unless the extremely low bidder has a big advantage equipment wise over his competition he is most likely to turn out poor work. People who turn in bids with out asking questions obvious to someone skilled is tipping their hand they don't know what they are doing. I don't know your experience level, but I have worked in this trade long enough to not be proud of it's general morality, I am glad I am a self employed army of one.

cartel llc

im not a newcomer to this field or business either. i understand both sides of what youre preaching. no disrespect taken.

helmuthkroog

Hello Cartel LLC:

If you would still be interested in quotes for your parts, Please send drawing files and/or Step model files to helmuth@qtfabrication.com. We are Quick Turn Fabrication LLC and located in the hills above Loveland Colorado. We are a quick turn prototyping and modification shop, primarily focused on serving local industry and product development/engineering customers. You are welcome to visit our website, www.qtfabrication.com for more information about us.

Best regards: Helmuth

amendazn

Base plate accommodate bigger believability and lower amount in automated environment. abject blueprint is the better, faster and beneath chancy band-aid for any business. absolutely this is the best and benign website which accommodate ample abstraction about the abject bowl which is the foundation of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.