BBS Innovations. Design and prototyping. Canastota NewYork

Brien

bbs-innovations.com
We do Mechanical design and CNC prototyping.
Whether you have an initial design or just an idea. BBS Innovations has the know how to take your project from just a concept to reality.
Fully detailed technical drawings.
In house CNC machining for fast real prototype parts.
Send us your drawing or just a description of an idea and let BBS Innovations help you start turning your project into reality.

Check out bbs-innovations.com for the latest information.

bakermaker

Does your company have a minimum requirement for making a prototype for a client? I mentioned earlier that I'm in need of a reliable company to make my prototype for me, and I have no idea who to contact. This forum was found by accident today by my son, and it seems like the best place to ask around about this. According to your website it looks like you only make metal prototypes. If you don't deal in plastic prototypes, could you please refer me to a company that could do this for me? I have a feeling that I should leave the final design to the prototyping company I hire if I want it to function properly.

Brien

bbs-innovations.com
Hello, I have no minimum cost for prototypes. I am a professional mechanical designer so I can help you out with and also provide complete design and documentation support. I can work with plastics and have the resources to take on any project size or complexity. Please give me a call or send me an email with a number to reach you and we can start getting your idea turned into reality.