Bearing Bushings needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchacich

We are looking for bushings to mount bearings on our equipment. These bushings are widely available from different manufacturers, but we believe they will be more cost effective to have manufactured in the quantities that we use. They are standard bushings for size 2 v-guide wheels.

The print shows both a concentric and eccentric bushing.

If you are interested, please quote the following:

Material 1018

Quantity: As many as can be made from one 12' length of material
Please let me know the estimated quantity and lot price for both the concentric and eccentric bushings.

Also please quote the bushings made from 304 stainless.

Material to be supplied by vendor.

Accepting quotes for a week.

No specific time requirement as they are available as a standard part.

This will be an ongoing project as we are looking for a permanent supplier.

Best Regards,
Ron Chacich

Attachments

• BUSHINGS.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 142

oms

Hello,
I have sent you a private quote. Please give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks,
Gilbert Delgado
Optimal Machining
810-496-3367

rchacich

Before I receive any more quotes, I wanted to let everyone know the retail cost for these bushings. They can be purchased from Grainger, Reid Supply, and many other vendors. The cost of a steel bushing with nickel plating in a quantity of (1) retail is $1.53 for the concentric bushing and $3.17 for the eccentric bushing. The link to purchase is: http://www.onfulfillment.com/modernlinear/
They are size 2.

These bushings may not be worth quoting for many manufacturers, so I wanted to let everyone know this information so they don't spend time quoting if the retail price is too low.

Dualkit

Good luck finding someone who will work for free to beat those prices.

Anyone trying to beat retail on these quantities will have to work for $5 an hour.
Some desperate fool will do it thinking he can get in good with a perspective new customer. Until people stop giving away work trying to impress someone not worth impressing, machinists will be earning less than burger flippers.

Dear Ron Chacich

I am Fiona working for IDC (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. as sales in charge of overseas business development.

Thanks for your inquire.

I expected to collaboration with you and I hope I can provide our company’s service for you. I believe our company’s quality and service can achieve your requirement.

I have attached the quotation about two parts, please take a look!

I am explaining the quote for your better understandings as following:

1. Part Number: •concentric bushings•••
Product Material: 1018
The charge of every piece isUS$2.18
Product Material: SS304304
The charge of every piece isUS$2.27

2. Part Number: eccentric bushings
Product Material: 1018
The charge of every piece isUS$0.97
Product Material: SS304
The charge of every piece isUS$1.06

I am looking forward to hear your response in the near future to discuss the potentials for cooperation.Or if you would like to know more about us, you could email us,my email is sales4@idctsr.com.

I tried to add an attachment of official quote but failed, I can email it to you if you like.

Best Regards
Sales Reps: Fiona Wang
IDC ( Shanghai ) Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 1803,Jinxiao building,No.36 Biquan Rd,
Minhang District, Shanghai, China
Post Code: 201100
Tel: 86-21-5271 3116
Fax: 86-21-5417 3819
Email: sales4@idctsr.com

Last edited:

OES1

"we believe they will be more cost effective to have manufactured in the quantities that we use..."
Quantity: As many as can be made from one 12' length of material
rofl, that's some real quantity there ron, hope you found the bottom on 'em though

Status
Not open for further replies.