Hello, this is a RFQ for a brass flywheel. The critical dimensions of the flywheel are the drilled center hole and the overall run-out of the outside diameter. A 3/16" reamer will be necessary for the center hole. The flywheels need to be as concentric/balanced as possible. They will be spinning at high rpm's and any significant runout will ruin the part. I'd prefer to have you ship the first part to me so I can check it at full rpm before making the rest of the parts. Let me know if that's possible.
- Material: Any grade of brass
- Please provide and quote material
- Quantity: Please quote for 50 pieces
- Required time-frame: 3-4 weeks
- Please email quotes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please quote for shipping to Idaho 83402
- I'll close the RFQ in about a week