charge for this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arty cnc

i was wondering what would happen if they would charge a fee for using this site. would it weed out all the dumb A$$e$ who bid to low? this way if they had to pay a $5.00 fee to register they would lose money :D

freeman schwabe

Freeman Schwabe Machinery
like listaquote.com I am glad they don't charge but $5 would not be bad
not like MFG.com way too much to get on their site

Dualkit

i was wondering what would happen if they would charge a fee for using this site. would it weed out all the dumb A$$e$ who bid to low? this way if they had to pay a $5.00 fee to register they would lose money :D

I always hope the idiots will slowly go away, but it seems for everyone that leaves, 2 more take their place. My favorite posts " Have a 2 inch Wambat
Xl-3 lathe that needs work, please send prints to desperate@hotmail.com, we
have a low shop rate and don't charge for, programming, set-up, or shipping."

snovak240

Fee

I also agree with a fee. I think it should also be set up so that if a quote is needed in the US, only US bids could be placed. If you are in India, keep your bid there and so on. Even though I have sent work from here to the UK and other countries, I feel keep it, where it came from and keep the shopping buyers off the site as much as possible. We would all be better off in the end.

NO MORE CRYING FOR WORK EITHER. Market yourself in other areas of the internet like a normal business has to,to stay alive.

My 2 cents anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.