CNC Milling, Lathe, Welding and Waterjet Work!!

Please allow me to humbly introduce my company, Blurry Customs, located in Lancaster, CA, 60 miles north of Los Angeles!

We specialize in small run custom metal fabrication projects. Our capabilities include cnc milling and lathe work as well as high quality welding and water jet parts. Whether you need an entire assembly built or just one part, we can provide services from design to paint.

2d and 3d modeling allow us to provide detailed project descriptions and quotes so that your product is right the first time.

And we offer our services at very competitive prices!

For more information, email me at aburt@blurrycustoms.com or blurrycustoms@gmail.com!

Last edited:

cook

D & D Precision Machining
Gotta ask, How did you come up with your name Blurry Customs? So is lancaster another SFY I used to ride motorcycles out there when I was a kid. last time I was out there I was amazed at how much it had grown. I remember it was either cold or hot and the wind blowing.

Gotta ask, How did you come up with your name Blurry Customs? So is lancaster another SFY I used to ride motorcycles out there when I was a kid. last time I was out there I was amazed at how much it had grown. I remember it was either cold or hot and the wind blowing.
I came up with the name Blurry Customs back in high school, and I am wondering now if I ever should have changed, not sure if it's completely customer friendly, but it will do for now!!! Not sure exactly what you mean by SFY, but yes it's outgrowing itself very quickly, and it is still hot cold and windy! Best regards!