CNC Milling work or Partner for Product Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildnboy

Hi, I make 1/64 scale semi trailers from solid aluminum billet. I’m looking for someone to produce them for me. They are made from 1 ¼” x 2” x 11” 2024 aluminum. There are only two operations to complete them. The first operation requires you to clamp on the 1 ¼” with .250 bite in a vise and mill trailer to full width. This takes 12-15 min. The second operation requires special aluminum jaws in a 6” Kurt style vise. Then finish mill complete. This takes 5-8 min. The special jaws are provided by me. I have already produced some of these. I will supply the CNC Program. You would need to supply the material and cutting tools. I will provide a tool list. No deburring needed I can do that. These are a collectable semi trailer in a very niche market. I would consider a partner ship of some sort. These trailers sell between $75.00 - $250.00 each. You can check out my web site to see some pictures of a few of them that I have already done. www.buildnboy.com Email me if you’re interested in making them or a partner ship. buildnboy@charter.net

Thank You for you time.
Jamme

Status
Not open for further replies.