custom plastic mold, custom molding,die-casing manufacturing

Teresa Pan

smile and happy
Eastar Tech Industrial Co. Ltd., a professional OEM manufacturer in mainland China with production facilities in Shenzhen and Dong Guang city. We dedicate at custom plastic mold, custom molding, silicon parts, die-casting manufacturing with more than 10 years experience.

We offer :

- Precision production

- Competitive price

- On-time delivery

- Superior performance

- Technical assistant

Do you want your product more competitive and get a bigger global market share? if you need a partner in China, we are your right choice

Pls enter our website (www.eastar-tech.com) to learn more our company information. If you have any inqury, pls don't hesitate to contact with us.

eMail: teresa.pan@eastar-tech.com

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
Why Don't you get work from your own country?
China has a bad reputation around here. Very poor quality and late delivery. I farm out thousands of expensive parts
and am very happy to have the quality and the normal 2 week delivery. Advertise in your own country that way you can't steal our products and designs. Or aren't there anybody smart enough to come up with their own product?

Teresa Pan

smile and happy
Hi Sir,

Greeting!

Thanks for your viewing my post.
Now, it is a global market. We hope our production can serve more people around the world. The open and free trade will benefit to the whole world.
The 5 fingers of hands have difference on length, so in China, a big country, there are also some corporation with bad credite. I am so regrete for your bad experience. If you have any chance to cooperation with us, I think you will change your idea soon.

Once we make promise, we will keep it and responsible for it. This is our company's tenet, also my personal.

With Kindest Regards!

Teresa Pan