Request For Quote- Electrical pins and connectors RFQ, 9 drawings included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please quote the following drawings (9 drawings in zipped DropBox folder) with corresponding prototype quantities. Bid closing date 12/15/2014. Feel free to post any questions.

NOTE: you do not have to register on DropBox to download the zip folder

PART / QTY

PIN 187D LONG / 5ea

PIN 187D SHORT / 45ea

PIN 250D / 5ea

SOCKET .248OD X 1.60 / 40ea

SOCKET .248OD X 1.325 / 10ea

SOCKET .314OD X 1.60 / 5ea

SOCKET .195 ID LONG / 40ea

SOCKET .195 ID SHORT / 10ea

SOCKET .258 ID / 5ea

Thank you.

Squirrel

Hi,

Please post the files in uncompressed format, we cannot open any zipped files due to security issues. We can take any format, prefer native Solidworks.

Our prices are VERY competitive, however, volumes would need to be higher but we stock everything at our Mentor, Ohio location, which reduces your inventory costs and lead time, and we can send you small quantities throughout the year, but in order to get the best price, we would have to stock 250 or more of each part over a year. If interested, call or email me, Jay Santamaria, at:

Sunbright USA. Inc.
440.205.0600 ext. 248
jay@sunbrightusa.com

Steve B

I am unable to open the zipped file. Please post or send me the file and I will be happy to give you a quote.

Squirrel

You also forgot to mention the site link they include within the email along with the content and intent of the emails, you need to present ALL the facts, not selectively omit relevant details that "enhance" your ad hominem post. Your response is typical of someone covering up the exposure..............

Status
Not open for further replies.