2 of X2.DXF
4 of X5.DXF
4 of X6.DXF
2 of X7.DXF
2 of X10.DXF
2 of Y3.DXF
2 of Y4.DXF
2 of Y11.DXF

.TXT file indicating quantities is included in the .ZIP.

Time frame: one to two months

RFQ ending: October 17, 2007

Treatments/Finishes: deburring

Tolerance: +/-0.5mm

Please include quote for shipping to 19148.

Attachments

• X.zip
    28 KB · Views: 34
  • Y.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Z.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

beastmaster

Update - Drawings scaled to inches

I haven't gotten any replies. I have to assume it's because these drawings are in millimeters.

If anyone is interested in doing this job for me, but can't accommodate metric drawings, I've scaled all of them for inches. Shoot me an email, and I'll send them to you. The zip is about 1MB, and the forum won't let me upload a file that large.

Hi,

It is an expensive job making these parts. Unfortunately it takes alot of time to prepare a quote then to find out the budget is extremely limited. You might want to try a local shop then some one will take you seriously. Sadly alot of people on here don't use the forum like they should, if they did it would be and excellent medium for getting jobs or having your parts made. I have qouted several jobs on here at material cost and guess what, we did not even get those. It pretty much indicates alot of game playing.

beastmaster

Fred,

Thanks for the suggestion. Going to a local shop is probably going to be my best bet.

If I can't get a quote from this forum, could someone give me a ballpark figure for how much a job like this would cost? I realize there are many factors that go into a job (machine setup time, material cost, etc), but I'd rather not jump into this without having some idea.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.