Lathe RFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camarogod98

Quote these in lots of 12 and 24. The 1st order will be for 12. This may be a steady job for someone once i get things rolling. The material is 6061 Aluminum and you are to supply it. I forgot to include the surface finish on the drawing. all the bore finishes and OD are 125, the faces (only the ends of part) are 63.

I have made these before on a Mazak lathe and it was pretty easy with regular steel boring bars if you get the speeds right. Its really not that hard to do because its just aluminum. These took me 10 minutes each to run.

send your quotes to Camarogod98@hotmail.com.... Please include delivery time once ordered

Some of the text in the drawing ran together because it was drawn in mastercam and then converted over to dxf.

Attachments

• BLANKPRINT.dxf
    83.8 KB · Views: 314

kvnlrndt

lee tooling
Quote these in lots of 12 and 24. The 1st order will be for 12. This may be a steady job for someone once i get things rolling. The material is 6061 Aluminum and you are to supply it. I forgot to include the surface finish on the drawing. all the bore finishes and OD are 125, the faces (only the ends of part) are 63.

I have made these before on a Mazak lathe and it was pretty easy with regular steel boring bars if you get the speeds right. Its really not that hard to do because its just aluminum. These took me 10 minutes each to run.

send your quotes to Camarogod98@hotmail.com.... Please include delivery time once ordered

Some of the text in the drawing ran together because it was drawn in mastercam and then converted over to dxf.

hi
45.00 each
2 weeks delivery from order time

Jeff3

I would like to quote this job.

$36.00 each @ 12 pcs
$32.00 each @ 24 pcs

Thank you

Jeff Thompson
Alpha Machining, Inc.
904-276-6131
904-276-6132 fax

alpha_mach@clearwire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.