Request For Quote- Looking for small shops in northern New England,New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am a small shop in Vermont and I am real busy building machines.I am looking for other shops within one day UPS ground service of 05489 mostly Aluminum units of 10,25,50,100 does not matter how small you are as long as you stick to qualitity,price and time.

Please send me your contact info and maybe we can work together.

BillV44

Have small shop on Long Island, NY. Can handle jigs, fixtures, machine components and Solidworks 3D design/alteration work for you. Send me an email. Thanks, Bill

kdipco

Hi Dave,
I am a small shop in Sandown NH 03873 and would be interested in talking to you about any possible work.

Kenneth P. Di Perri
16 Cricket Lane
Sandown NH 03873
603-887-5720

I dont have a company web site....but my E-Mail is lespaul@gsinet.net
Hope I can be of assistance...

PeckCutsItAll

Dave, B.G. Peck is in Lawrence, MA. We have 2 waterjets, 3 lasers (for non-metallic work and engraving) 2 wire E.D.M. machining centers, 30+ high speed metal presses, and 20+ non-metal high speed presses. Large inventory of metals, rubbers, plastics, fibers, cork, etc. Please let me know if I can be of help. www.BGPeck.com

not2six

What kind of work are you interested in ? Most of my parts are mill, some lathe. What kind of work are you interested in ?

PeckCutsItAll

I like to keep the water jets busy. Any flat cut metal parts (up to 4" thick) , close (+/- .0001) EDM work, that you need help with. We have a well stocked warehouse and can turn things around for you quickly.

mweaver71

I have a small shop in Central Pa. Would be interested in seeing what parts you need done and doing some work for you. Trying to get a shop started. I have been doing machining for over 8 years now. Contact me if your interested.

Matthew Weaver
mweaver71@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.