Quick Quote Needed MDF Boxes, CNC routing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizenta

I have a model, google sketchup format here, it is a 3d drawing of something I would like to order 100 of.

It should be made of MDF, however, if anyone wishes to quote me hardwood prices they would be considered also.

I don't care how it's constructed, you can either ship me the 4 walls and the top panel as a kind of do-it-yourself kit, where they would fit together to build the box, or you could route it out of a solid block of mdf. All I care about is that it matches my design when it is put together.

Please do not request that I e-mail you. I am NOT going to e-mail and explain my circumstances one by one to each and every miller available on this forum.

You should send a quote including a price and turnaround time as well as building method planned.

My decision will be made not only on price, but my perception of how well you understand what I am looking for as well as your ability to deliver.

The box is pictured below with hardware, (pushbuttons and a mounting plate) installed.

This is the sketchup file

naregnemyes@gmail.com

Please contact me as soon as possible. A decision will be made within a week, however, those who contact me before that deadline will receive more serious consideration than others.

Attachments

• testicK6-1.jpg
    testicK6-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 141

jparks54

need more info

Hi,
I would like to quote on these, but you need to supply more info. part and wall thickness, hole location and sizes, I can also help you get drawings that you need for this
Joe

DragonXtreme

Hi,
I would like to quote on these, but you need to supply more info. part and wall thickness, hole location and sizes, I can also help you get drawings that you need for this
Joe

Joe,

He provided a Sketchup file - you can download the program for free at http://sketchup.google.com/download/ you will see a whole lot more when you open the file to get the dimensions to quote. I looked at it for my 4 axis machine but opted out of quoting due to the shipping cost to CA from FL as well as the sides really need to be done by a 5 Axis to due them efficiently.

Good luck :)

Xizenta

I wonder why I haven't really had any serious bids on these yet? A bunch of people just e-mail me asking me for more details (they don't see the zip with the model attached?) They need to pay more attention to the OP :/...

Dragon I am getting kind of short on time and since you actually took the time to look at it, something very few other people did, I would like to talk to you- perhaps we can change the design so that it's easier to do on a 3-axis mill. How can I get a hold of you? Please email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.