Small Job Quote Needed Milling and Drilling - 4 Stainless Steel Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSAM

I need 4 stainless steel (3 gauge) pieces milled and drilled in the next few weeks. These are pieces I am using for some 1.25" wide brackets that will slide in the channels. I apologize for the quality of the drawing and can elaborate via text. Each piece is 2 1/4" by 1.5 ". There is a 1 9/32" wide channel 1/8" deep and three 9/32 holes. The two outer holes are 11/16 from the center hole and are CSK for 1/4-20 flathead screws. The brackets sliding through the channels are made from stainless but if it's easier to use aluminum for these pieces we can do that - quote material as well please. I know this is a very small job but figured I'd give it a shot. Also, I am open to suggestions - technical or otherwise. Thanks.

Attachments

• Bracket Slider 1.pdf
    453.8 KB · Views: 138
Hi.. this is Lany from "Smith Manufacturing services" Can i get your email address and contact person just for reference..

And i would like to send you our company infos.. In case you need help in future...

thanks... Have a nice day

swissmfg

If you need help in the future please contact me at rcamposunionswissmfg.com we would love the opportunity to work with you please take a look at our website and give me a call if you have any questions thanks: Robert Campos

Unionswissmfg.com
rcamposunionswissmfg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.