Request For Quote- Multi process/mat'l job

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelofadeal

Posted same in each process. Quote whole project, or choose parts you want. 2d, 3d & cnc files available.
1) Material type 6061 al & alloy steel
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. Required
3) Quantity 10-80
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. See PDF
5) Required time frame 1-3 months
6) RFQ ending time
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially.
9) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process. Al smooth to be polished, Steel will be painted

Attachments

• QUICKIE 646 SHOP QUOTE.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

3-ci

Hi,

We have a CNC shop with capabilities of small and large work plus a waterjet. We are a high precision shop who is ISO 9001 certified. We will be happy quote you on the following Item. We are also a manufacturer of cables for the oil, gas and many other industries.

Thank you
Andrew

aweber

Hello,
We are more of an systems automation business with some machine capabilities. We would like to quote 1 part of this project. Please contact me at aweber@pinnacle-eng.com

Aaron

Posted same in each process. Quote whole project, or choose parts you want. 2d, 3d & cnc files available.
1) Material type 6061 al & alloy steel
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. Required
3) Quantity 10-80
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. See PDF
5) Required time frame 1-3 months
6) RFQ ending time
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially.
9) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process. Al smooth to be polished, Steel will be painted

BonaVenture

Good afternoon, I am located in Connecticut USA. I am wondering if this job has been awarded. You can contact me at pbonaventure@Hotmail.com
I have a full up cnc machine shop. I am a manufacturing engineer. If you need help just email me.

Thanks Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.