Request For Quote- Need Helical Cutter Milled

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanegiles1

Redesign of spindle and cutters

I am trying to get the attached pieces made per engineers specs I will upload files that rfq will allow. I do have 3d drawings of the files if you send me you email to mgiles5 at comcast dot net thanks for your interest. i only need one of these at the moment for a prototype. will need more in the future.
thanks Shane

Attachments

• Coping Multicutter.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 173
  • CM01102008-03.pdf
    17.5 KB · Views: 128
  • CM01102008-02.pdf
    22.4 KB · Views: 99
  • CM01102008-01 (2).pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Sonichuskerdu

I would be glad to Quote your prototype work. Please e-mail BELZNER@ESPRECISION.COM with prints or drawings.
All parts go through a complete cmm inspection before leaving our shop. Tolerance reports and certifications are available upon request for up to one year. We also have a complete quality controll system in place, and are working towards iso9000 certification in the near future.
Please take a look at our facilities at www.esprecision.com

joking

www.machinepier.com
Hi,
Please send the CAD files to lihuanfei@machinepier.com. We can give you a quotation with a good price.
Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.