need help looking for a machine shop in illinois

designman

we are looking for a machine shop in illinois that can do small machine design on a small cutting machine, and also have capabilities to making small stamping dies and small machine prototype building.

toolspec

Tool Specialties Company
Machine Shop with Stamping Die Capabilities

we are looking for a machine shop in illinois that can do small machine design on a small cutting machine, and also have capabilities to making small stamping dies and small machine prototype building.

We are not located in Illinois however, we are in Hazelwood, Missouri. We have full machine shop capabilities and our core business is stamping dies. Please contact me direct.

Jerry Kennedy
Tool Specialties Company
128 Ford Lane
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Ph: 314-731-3270
Fax: 314-731-5259
jerry@toolspecialties.com
www.toolspecialties.com

moldmen338

Rapid Protoype Molds
Grand Rapids, MI

Hello! I have a small shop in Grand Rapids, MI ..... I dont know if that will work for you. We are about 2 and a half hours from Chicago. We have and can build stamping dies and would be glad to take alook at your other projects as well. Our website is www.2ktool.com

Hope to hear from you,

Kevin Smith

toolspec

Tool Specialties Company
Dear Sir,
We are not located in Illinois however, we are in Hazelwood, Missouri. We have full machine shop capabilities and our core business is stamping dies. We also have the ability to design and build special machines.Please review the attachments. Please contact me direct.

Jerry Kennedy
Tool Specialties Company
128 Ford Lane
Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Ph: 314-731-3270
Fax: 314-731-5259
jerry@toolspecialties.com
www.toolspecialties.com[/quote]