Small Job Quote Needed Need one set of gun grips scanned and produced in aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemJedi

The job is to receive and scan a set of Beretta gun grips and then CNC machine a single set of grips in aluminum from the scan. The edge finish on the grips should be polished, the interior should be the same checkering pattern on the existing grips. Then return both to me.

Time is not an issue.

The ship from and ship to address is in the Chicago, IL area.

Please feel free to ask any questions necessary in the forum.

Thank you,

Steve

GemJedi

I do not care what type of scan or file format. I am just interested in obtaining one set of grips that are the same as what I already have but in aluminum. I will not need the file when done. If it can be done without scanning, then that is alright also.

vertcnc

Oh ok, I thought you had it scanned already. I don't have access to CMM equipment for digitizing the model. Not sure of any method other then manually measuring and drawing.

MerlinMFGUSA

MerlinMFGUSA
Steve,

We produce prototype work for many small manufacturing companies and do custom gunsmith jobs as well. We have already completed a similar project for a customer in African Mahogany. I have PM'd you our contact info. Cheers, Chris

Hi,
I have a duplicating mill that is perfectly suited to this job. I can reproduce exact copies of your originals, without any scanning or digitizing required. I would like to see photos of your originals, and talk more about this project, so I could come up with a price quote for you. I can be contacted via e-mail or on the phone.
Thanks,

Lonnie Vion

Vion Precision Machining & Engineering
vionpme@gmail.com
(661)724-1186

Status
Not open for further replies.