Request For Quote- Need quote for some screws. 125-250-500-1000 and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutoniumsalmon

Hello.

Please quote us on the following drawing. We require the screws to be made out of stainless steel. Quote intervals are 125-250-500-1000. This is for a prototype product, once finalized, larger quantities will be required. Please PM your numbers.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 1st screw.PDF
    177.3 KB · Views: 272
Flavor of stainless? Tolerance(s)? Finish? Max radii on inside corners? Do the threads need to terminate exactly at the shoulder?

plutoniumsalmon

Hello. Nothing special for the steel. 304? Tolerances within .008. And no they do not. Within the 2 range for the thread. This is going into aluminum and has nothing critical attached to it.

Chris-HSI

Well, we would love to quote this part but I feel that we will not be competitive. Also, this would be a great part for a screw machine or a swiss machine that we do not have. Good luck to you.

Hello

We have the capabilities to run this job in both small and large quantities. I would prefer to quote out of 303 SS it will machine faster than 304. I can work a quote up for you tomorrow morning if this RFQ is still open. Please let me know at your convenience.

Thanks,
Viper Precision

3-ci

Hi,

We have a CNC shop with capabilities of small and large work plus a waterjet. We are a high precision shop who is ISO 9001 certified. We will be happy quote you on the following. We are also a manufacturer of cables for the oil, gas and many other industries.

Thank you
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.