New Georgia CNC shop

backwoods

I am a new shop in middle Georgia looking for 3 axis milling work. We work from solid models, wire frames, broken parts and sketches. We are very cost effective to our customer base and hope to grow with rfqwork.com!
Jason Wainwright
Basin Machine Works
www.basinmachineworks.com

kettypeng

dear Jason,

This is ketty from the mold-town.we have much experience to do the machining parts,we can do 3 axis milling work as your request.please send the drawing to my email ketty@mold-town.com.we will quote for you soon.

Best regards!

ketty

JH-Q

Ketty: How about learning to read english before posting here?
He clearly offers machining service, not requesting for quote.

Dualkit

Ketty: How about learning to read english before posting here?
He clearly offers machining service, not requesting for quote.

I don't think they really care, I think they want to spam up the internet any way
they can. The most annoying practice to me is when they ignore dates and post their canned spiel in a year old thread, and of course that is a thread I was
linked to. Nothing like following an e-mail notification thinking an rfq poster has
left feedback on an old job ( price, quality, etc ) and find this crap!
On the other hand it is depressing to see so many first time posters trolling for work, I think that shows the recession is deepening for people like us, not getting better. I saw a 70,000 square foot shop ( verified by a link ) posting on a small board looking for work, real sad.

Last edited: