Request For Quote- ONE OFF, 316 STAINLESS inspection type part needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolix

Please quote one part of the attached drawing. IGES available upon request.

I can supply material (Mcmaster $30).

Would love to have the part in hand by APR10th.

Thank you.

VK

Attachments

• FA5.PDF
    22.2 KB · Views: 205

Tolix

Mike, thank you for pointing this out. Inbox is taken care of. Please feel free to PM.

Thanks.

Tolix

There have been no offers on this part so far. I should clarify that the inscriptions are not necessary, but it would be good to have some sort of identification on the sides. A dot for every mil to identify the gauge would work fine.

I would like to introduce myself my name is Amanda Blanchette. I am working with a fairly new company K&M Engineering LLC, we specialize in turn key design and manufacturing solutions. Managing all aspects of the product development process from start to finish, from conceptualizing product designs to full scale fabrication and assembly. Working closely with our customers to identify needs and provide the value added services required to bring their products to market. If you have any parts you would like quoted I would be more then happy to send them over to my team in hopes of starting a new business relationship with your company. We are a young group of just three individuals ready to work and create a bright future in the manufacturing industry! Also right now we are working on getting our ISO certification. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact me by email or phone.

Email amanda@kandmengineering.com

Status
Not open for further replies.