Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

I am looking for a batch of parts (100 pcs) as shown in the atached drawing

Material is not to critical - steel is the only requirement. Prefer a 12L14 or similar. Something with a respectable finish. Common 1018 is fine if we can get a decent finish.

1/4" bore that is shown must fit a 1/4" shanked router bit. These are going to be tool holders of sorts so they must run true when done.

I will want 1 as a test / prototype to verify the parts dimensions etc.

Lead time - as soon as it can be confortably fit into your schedule. - Please include expected lead time when quoting.

Please quote material, labor, and cost of shipping to 48640 zip code.

Attachments

• Porter Cable 1-4.dxf
    89.6 KB · Views: 224

Hack

No one makes these for now

Nope,

Gonna try a few for myself on my cnc router and will market the rest. If they go well I will design others. This is not a new concept, just new application. Will also be looking at different bore sizes down the road, but just want to try it with the 1/4" right now.

Dan

machineguy

Hi Hack. we would be interested in bidding this do you have a drawing with the rest of the dims. I think there are a few missing on the copy I have.

Thanks Tom

Al Hall

,dxf File

Hack said:

Material is not to critical - steel is the only requirement. Prefer a 12L14 or similar. Something with a respectable finish. Common 1018 is fine if we can get a decent finish.

1/4" bore that is shown must fit a 1/4" shanked router bit. These are going to be tool holders of sorts so they must run true when done.

Lead time - as soon as it can be confortably fit into your schedule. - Please include expected lead time when quoting.

Your file doesn't work. Send it to ahall20@tampabay.rr.com

machineitright

What kind of lead time would you require once the bid is awarded? I could do these out of some scrap 416 stainless that I have, would that be acceptable?

Thanks,
machineitright

Hack

Vendor Found

Thanks to all, but I believe I have found someone to make these parts for me.

Dan

marto74

I can offer you manufacturing in Bulgaria 5 days shipping

If this is ok for You I'll can deliver in 2-3 weeks

Price for 100 pcs - 1.07 USD

Hack said:

Status
Not open for further replies.