Request For Quote- Philadelphia PA: CNC Milling job. Needs 22.5x22.5x1.5 inch or larger travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnl

Philadelphia PA: CNC Milling job. Needs 22.5x22.5x1.5 inch or larger travel.

We are looking for someone close to Philadelphia PA to mill 316L SS parts from slightly oversized water jet cut square blanks with finished size 22.5x22.5x1.5 inches. CNC mill must have enough travel for a full perimeter cut without repositioning the work piece, ie. 22.5x22.5in for this part.

Send me a message with your contact info for drawing files.

Other Info:
Prefer a machine shop close to Philadelphia PA.
Material type - 316L Stainless Steel
BLANKS SUPPLIED - 22.5x22.5x1.5in
Quantity: 16pcs. May repeat.
Drawings available.
Required time frame: ASAP.
RFQ ending time: Unknown.
No special treatments/finishes needed.

chris

A.E.C.S., Inc.
Hello,

My shop is located in Carroll County, MD. We are about 30 - 40 minutes south of York, PA. I have a 50 taper CNC Machining center with 56" x 27" travel. My email is cps365@verizon.net

emily

Engineer
Dear Sir,

I am Emily from Duch Group, one of the largest professional Mockup and Mould Company in China.
We based in Xiamen, with branches in Beijing and Suzhou, with 14 years' experience in this field, we provide full services like rapid prototyping, vacuum casting, tooling, low pressure perfusion, spray painting, silk screen, and laser engraving and so on.

The material we generally use in prototyping are Plastics(ABS,PC,PMMA,POM ,Nylon ect),Metal(Aluminum,steel ect.)
The size of model we can produce is from 300mm to 1mm.Besides, we work with ProE software, so the files of IGS, PRT or STP format are better.

Welcome to visit our website www.xmduch.com for more information.
If you are interested in our service, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you & best regards!

Emily

Email:emily_duch@163.com
Tel: 0592-3862816
Fax: 0592-5972808
Address: 3rd floor, 1st building,Mingfa industry garden,Caitang,Xiamen city,China 361000

Status
Not open for further replies.