Request For Quote- Pins with flats

Status
Not open for further replies.

895isp

Wildhorse Innovations
Need RFQ for quantities 500, 1000 and 2500 pcs.

Email dro at 895isp dot com with quotes and lead times.

Attachments

• ContactorPin..pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 96

vtechpoona

hello

we are an indian company we will supply the parts at attractive price and the best quality
do u have any target price pl advise

we need material details A 2 is alloy steel ? kindly confirm

vtechpune@hotmail.com

895isp

Wildhorse Innovations
We have speced either O-1, which is an oil hardening drill rod, or A2, which is an air hardening drill rod. Drill rod was choosen because it is readily available in the precision size we need. Precision drill rod is usually speced at -0.0000" +0.0005", in other words, either on spec or slightly oversize. This is not to be confused with non-precision drill rod, which is just mill sized.

The need is not for a particular material. Virtually any alloy or stainless steel will work. We do not need to harden the pins. However, it makes sense to start with a precision product which will not need to be ground to size.

If anyone wants to quote using a material other than precision drill rod, feel free to do so. However, be advised that, although not called out in the print, by definition, the call for precision drill rod determines that the diameter of the pin be held to -0.0000" +0.0005".

dre

Hello Im based out of Okc.,Ok I have a fully operational machine shop,and price wise also quality work is what we do. at the present time we are looking for work,i have several machines open.Please email me at rapidcncmachine@yahoo.com my number is 405 371 5291

Status
Not open for further replies.