Request For Quote- Precision Machine Shop Looking for RFQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZZCAR

Hello all. I have a Haas VF3 with 20x40 table and 25 inch Z travel. This machine also is 4th axis capable. I also have a Amera Seiki T310 with 10 nch chuck. Our focus for the cnc machine shop is mainly prototyoing and small production runs, but due to slow times we are looking at all RFQ's. Please feel free to contact me by phone to further discuss your production needs and I can send you a full brochure of our facility. My phone number is 641-660-6981. I can personally guarntee the highest quality parts at rock bottom prices. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

Zebedee Corporation, North English Iowa

Hello all. I have a Haas VF3 with 20x40 table and 25 inch Z travel. This machine also is 4th axis capable. I also have a Amera Seiki T310 with 10 nch chuck. Our focus for the cnc machine shop is mainly prototyoing and small production runs, but due to slow times we are looking at all RFQ's. Please feel free to contact me by phone to further discuss your production needs and I can send you a full brochure of our facility. My phone number is 641-660-6981. I can personally guarntee the highest quality parts at rock bottom prices. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

Zebedee Corporation, North English Iowa
Don't worry, you will not get any work because their are so many jack legs that do it so cheaply that any one that has a business cannot compete.

Dualkit

Don't worry, you will not get any work because their are so many jack legs that do it so cheaply that any one that has a business cannot compete.

Where does jack leg come from? I prefer to call them hacks. Mill work seems to go ridiculously cheap in here and anywhere else there is open bidding. I gave up bidding mill work. If you are willing to do it for $20 an hour or less in here, you may get some.

Where does jack leg come from? I prefer to call them hacks. Mill work seems to go ridiculously cheap in here and anywhere else there is open bidding. I gave up bidding mill work. If you are willing to do it for $20 an hour or less in here, you may get some.

Good question, not sure, I might have picked that up from an old timer and been passing it along ever since. How have you been doing? Some things are picking up I had 3 quotes come in the last couple of weeks thats the most I have seen in a year. They were money losing jobs so I kindly side stepped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.