Request For Quote- Pulley Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Lag

Need to have a quote to run one of each of these to test piece and also a quote for 20 and 30 of each after that. Need a price for Pulley Top to be made from 304L stainless and also from 6061 Aluminum. Pulley Base needs to be made from mild steel and also needs a black oxide finish. All drawings are to needed dimension, I do not have a 3D version of these. Thanks in advance.

David
darkbluehatch@gmail.com

Attachments

• Pulley Base.dxf
    197.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Pulley Top.dxf
    333.3 KB · Views: 33

wsuwrhr

A Masheeenist
David,

What is the material you want the test pieces made of? Your post sounds like one each of the top from 304l and one of 6061. Is this correct?

Do you want black oxide finish done on pulley base test piece also?

Brian

Need to have a quote to run one of each of these to test piece and also a quote for 20 and 30 of each after that. Need a price for Pulley Top to be made from 304L stainless and also from 6061 Aluminum. Pulley Base needs to be made from mild steel and also needs a black oxide finish. All drawings are to needed dimension, I do not have a 3D version of these. Thanks in advance.

David
darkbluehatch@gmail.com

Anti_Lag

Sorry about that, I left out some information, im looking to get the prototype top pulley made of 304L and the Base Mild steel, depending on the time it would take to get it back we could just get the base raw to test.

wsuwrhr

A Masheeenist
Do you have a PDF immediately available? I don't have any CAD coftware at home to view the dxf files

Status
Not open for further replies.