Quote for washers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrelmm

Looking for quote for 300 washers 2 1/2 dia 6061 alunimum faced with small radius on edge, # 2 center drill in center and parted off 3/16 thick. Partoff side will have a rubber backing glued and drilled to final size by me. Please quote with shipping to 84118. jerrelmm@aol.com

amacomachinery

Smoke and Mirrors

Wrath it looks like your right. Where was I when that class was in session? Oh that’s right I was back here on earth were people need to eat.

$0.249/pc. + $345.95 material + $350.00 shipping/handling fee;
sounds good to me. Looks like I've got the low bid, eh?
Courage amaco, contract just knows his stuff - we can learn much.
Its what you call internet bidding. I stopped job shopping because we cannot compete with the guys working out of their house, now we only make our own products. I still bid to see the jack legs fall all over themselves for negative cash flow. Our machines are paid for so they can sit, the low ballers are now getting a dose of their own medicine and burning cash. I bid jobs at material cost and you would not believe how many bid lower.......

eaglegage

I hear you! I wish our machines were paid for. We're getting closer to being there. I have seen some AMAZING prices on here. I couldn't even type the word "noquote" for the price some people are doing jobs for on here! We're lucky (for now) that we have one loyal customer that likes our quality and will work with us on price. Once they pack up and move to Mexico I guess I will be delivering pizzas, but for now it's nice to have just one. All the eggs in one basket...gotta love it!

I hear you! I wish our machines were paid for. We're getting closer to being there. I have seen some AMAZING prices on here. I couldn't even type the word "noquote" for the price some people are doing jobs for on here! We're lucky (for now) that we have one loyal customer that likes our quality and will work with us on price. Once they pack up and move to Mexico I guess I will be delivering pizzas, but for now it's nice to have just one. All the eggs in one basket...gotta love it!
Its not just here, I had a walkin customer hand me a stack of prints and his words were "the guy down the road will do this for $10 an hour with us supplying materials" I have never bit my tongue so hard, it took everything I had trying not to say how big of an A****** you are. Some one that stupid does the work for $10 an hour and you are trying to find something for less.

FYI another big joke is Macraes Bluebook, had one RFQ and it was for a piece of sheet metal, well, that was only $1200 for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.