Request For Quote- RFQ: Aluminum CNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

changpm

Greetings,

I have a simple part that I need CNC'd. I'm getting a wide range of quotes and some conflicting answers on the difficulty and whether it can be done on a 3-axis or not. Any feedback on ways to simplify/reduce machine time would be great. The holes on the edges are M4 tapped and need to be done before/after the CNC milling. I'm looking for just 5 of these parts right now. I'm located in Toronto, Canada. I believe I have all of the relevant parts in this zip file but I can re-export any others on request. Email is best correspondance:
philipATmorgansolarDOTcom. I need this done before the end of August.

Files are here:
http://www.morgansolar.com/RFQ/Optics_Al_Frame_3.1.zip

Cheers!

changpm

I have already received my desired amount of quotes. Thank you for taking the time to review my parts; I will keep everyone's contact on file for the next time I need CNC'd parts made.

changpm

I actually haven't awarded the job yet; I just don't need anymore quotes. I will finalize and get back to everyone that sent me quotes before the end of the week; if I haven't got back to you already. I have quotes anywhere from $150 to $300; lead time, location, etc will play a major role in my decision a well. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.